Active engagement of your students, personal development and educational outcomes - we cover all..
View the embedded image gallery online at:Sweetdale's Leadership-Prefect Camp is a fully serviced package where our trainers are with your group building genuine rapport with the students and actively engaging them across the whole program. Students will experience a variety of high action “core” activities, along with Project Management (preparation for adventure journey) and developing strong leadership qualities through engaged teamwork.
PREFECT Package 2019Find out more
- Project Management (preparation for adventure journey)
- Challenges on the way - introduction into first aid
- Shelter or river raft building
- Outdoor cooking
- Stay into the night at different spots around the fire:
- reflect past (who am I?)
- ealize present (where am I know?)
- dream about the future (vision - aims)
- Work in a team - choose team leader
- Overcome fears - strengthen self-confidence
- Developing strong leadership qualities
- Engaged Teamwork
- Basic knowledge of Project Management (planning)
- Basic knowledge of first aid
- Galvanizing the prefects (supporting and be there for each other)
- Certificate, which benefits the portfolio Evaluation
- Live time experience in an outstanding outdoor leadership camp, in beautiful nature.
Duration and Costs
- 3 day course - 2 nights
- Arrival 10-11am
- Departure 9am
- For Primary and High Schools
- Please inquire about price
- All meals, accommodation
- Guided activities/prefect program
- Night activities and supervision
- Teaching in cooking outdoor and introduction in project management and first aid
- Evaluation (will be handed out to teacher)
- Certificate for every student attending
For longer stays, please ask for a quotation. Prices are quoted per person.